The ball is continuing to roll! As of late I have:
• received my official acceptance letter to Helsingin yliopisto (University of Helsinki).
• received my housing assignment from Helsingin seudun opiskelija-asuntosäätiö (HOAS). I have a place to live!
• been organizing 2 flights. Because I will be studying in Finland for over 3 months, I will need a student residence permit. In a few short weeks I will be traveling to the Embassy of Finland in Ottawa to finalize this permit. I’ve never been to Eastern Canada, so this will be a bit of an adventure on its own!
• been organizing paperwork and making sure I have everything in order.
• been counting down the days and trying to be patient!!